If you are not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with the care and service you have received, you can contact the manager of the care facility.

If you are still not satisfied with the care you are given, you can contact the Patients' Advisory Committee. Every county council or region has one, and they can give you guidance, support and help.

You can also contact the Health and Social Care Inspectorate (IVO), which deals with complaints about care services. Read more on IVO's website: www.ivo.se


< Previous page

Next chapter >

Back to menu

This site contains information about the Swedish society and is run by the County Administrative Boards of Sweden
© Copyright 2016 County Administrative Board of Västra Götaland

We use cookies to give you a better user experience. By continuing to surf on informationsverige.se you accept cookies.

Read more about cookies