Bostadsbidrag (Housing allowance)

You can get help with money for your rent if you are a family with children, you are a young person without children or a pensioner or you have sickness compensation. Read more at Försäkringskassan.

Go to page Important words

This site contains information about the Swedish society and is run by the County Administrative Boards of Sweden
© Copyright 2016 County Administrative Board of Västra Götaland

We use cookies to give you a better user experience. By continuing to surf on you accept cookies.

Read more about cookies