Finding a job
Last updated: 30 11 2020
There are many ways that you can look for a job.
- You can go to Arbetsförmedlingen and check advertisements for available jobs.
- You can contact a temporary work agency, which is a company that leases staff to various employers.
- You can contact a recruitment agency, which is a company that finds potential employees for companies that want to employ new staff.
- You can reply to advertisements for work published in daily newspapers or on the internet.
- You can contact an employer directly.
- You can ask around among people you know.
In order to work and receive a salary, you need to have a bank account where your salary can be deposited.